Tuaran power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tuaran power station is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sabah, Malaysia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Tuaran, the state of Sabah, Malaysia.
- Sponsor: Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd
- Parent company: Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) [80%]; State Governement of Sabah [20%]
- Location: Tuaran, the state of Sabah, Malaysia
- Coordinates: 6.1763, 116.2328 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 100 MW
- Gas turbine units 1-2: 50 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources