Tuenmunwu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tuenmunwu power station (里能集团武所屯生建发电厂) is a retired 115-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Tengzhou, Zaozhuang, Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Tengzhou, Zaozhuang, Shandong Province, China.
- Sponsor: Lineng Group
- Parent company: Shandong Province Prison Administration
- Location: Tengzhou, Zaozhuang, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.0840, 117.1640 (approx.)
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 115 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 55 MW (start-up in 1997)
- Unit 4: Coal-fired subcritical, 60 MW (start-up in 2002)
Articles and Resources