Tulsyan Steel Gummidipoondi captive power station
Tulsyan Steel Gummidipoondi captive power station is a 70-megawatt (MW) captive coal-fired power station in Tamil Nadu, India.
The map below shows the location of the plant
Background on Plant
Tulsyan Steel Gummidipoondi captive power station is a 2 x 35 MW captive power plant commissioned in 2013 and 2016.
In April 2014, a financing agreement for this plant was closed. US$10.99 million in loans was provided by Andhra Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, and Canara Bank. US$5.25 million in equity was provided by Tulsyan NEC Ltd.
Details of expansion
- Sponsor: Tulsyan NEC Ltd
- Parent company: Tulsyan NEC Ltd
- Location: Billakuppam village, Gummidipoondi taluk, Thiruvallur district, Tamil Nadu
- Coordinates: 13.4164208, 80.0569439 (exact)
- Unit 1: Operating
- Unit 2: Operating
- Unit 1: 35 MW
- Unit 2: 35 MW
- Type: Circulating fluidized bed
- Start date: Unit 1: May 2013, Unit 2: June 2016
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source: Indonesia
- Source of financing: US$10.99 million in debt from Andhra Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, and Canara Bank; US$5.25 million in equity from Tulsyan NEC Ltd.
- Permits and applications:
Resources and articles
- "40 MW CPP at ISMT Limited, Chandrapur, Maharashtra," ENMAS, accessed June 2020
- "Preview of Tulsyan NEC Gummidipoodi Thermal Power Plant | Transaction | IJGlobal". ijglobal.com. Retrieved 2020-10-15.