Tunbao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Tunbao Coal Mine is operated by Xinjiang Changji Tunbao Mining Industry Co., Ltd. In June 2003, Tunbao Coal Mine was integrated into two small coal mines, Tunhe and Baoshan. After the integration, Tunbao Coal Mine began the construction of the industrial upgrading project, and it was officially put into operation in April 2010. The initial design production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year, 500 tons/year was reserved, and the design service life was 153.8 years. The approved production capacity in 2013 was 2.7 million tons/year. The mine is a high gas mine. As of the end of June 2020, the approved production capacity is 2.7 million tons/year.
- Operator: Xinjiang Changji Tunbao Mining Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenhua Group Corp. Ltd.
- Location: Liuhuanggou Town, Changji City, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 43.671058, 87.156009
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.7 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 1004.5950 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 597.3850 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-coking coal, Longflame coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 1.3387 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2010