Turbigo power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Turbigo power station is a 800-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Milan, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Turbigo, the province of Milan, Italy.
- Sponsor: Iren Energia SpA
- Parent company: Iren SpA
- Location: Turbigo, the province of Milan, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.5205, 8.7413 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 800 MW
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 430 MW
- Unit 2: Gas-fired combined cycle, 430 MW (start-up in 2022)
Articles and Resources