Tuscarora Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Tuscarora Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Malin, Oregon, to Wadsworth, Nevada.
- Operator: Tuscarora Gas Transmission Company
- Parent Company: TC PipeLines
- Current capacity: 230 Million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity: Million cubic feet per day
- Length: 305 miles / 491 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1995
The Tuscarora Gas Pipeline is operated by Tuscarora Gas Transmission Company, which is owned by TC PipeLines.