Tynagh power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Tynagh power station is a 404-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in County Galway, Ireland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Garraunnameetagh, County Galway, Ireland.
- Sponsor: Tynagh Energy
- Parent company: EP UK (80%), Mountside Partners Limited (20%)
- Location: Garraunnameetagh, County Galway, Ireland
- Coordinates: 53.1658, -8.3810 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 404 MW
Articles and Resources
- EP UK Investments acquires 80% stake in Irish independent power producer | S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Who is Tynagh Energy Limited? Tynagh Energy, accessed December 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002842 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 47W0000000000978 accessed November 2019
- Global Energy Observatory ID 43934, accessed January 2020