U.S. Steel Kosice Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Slovakia and coal.|
U.S. Steel Kosice Works power station is a 208-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Košice II, Košice Region, Slovakia.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Košice II, Košice Region, Slovakia.
- Sponsor: US Steel Kosice sro
- Parent company: U.S. Steel
- Location: Košice II, Košice Region, Slovakia
- Coordinates: 48.6159, 21.1946 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 208 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 208 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources