UBE Industries Isa Factory power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
UBE Industries Isa Factory power station is a 57-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Yamaguchi, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Yamaguchi, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: UBE Industries
- Parent company: UBE Industries
- Location: Yamaguchi, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.1692, 131.2027 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 57 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 57 MW (start-up in 1998)
Articles and Resources