UK-Ireland Interconnector 2
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
UK-Ireland Interconnector 2, known as Interconnector 2 and Second Interconnector, is a natural gas pipeline in Scotland and Ireland.
- Owner: Gas Networks Ireland
- Length: 195 km
- Start Year: 2002
- Related Projects: UK-Ireland Interconnector
Articles and resources
- "Pipeline map". Gas Networks Ireland. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- Diettrich, Pluta, Medrjoubi (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". DLR Institute for Networked Energy Systems. Cite journal requires
|journal=(help)CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- "Second Interconnector". Gas Networks Ireland. Retrieved 2020-12-08.