UPM Changshu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
UPM Changshu power station (芬欧汇川常熟纸业自备电厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, at the UPM Changshu mill, in Xingang Town, Changshu City, Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: UPM Changshu Paper Mill
- Parent company: UPM
- Location: UPM Changshu mill, Changshu City, Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.753521,121.005116 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1999
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- UPM grows in China and in the fast developing label materials segment, UPM press release, 7 Aug. 2012.