UPM Schongau power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
UPM Schongau power station is a 140-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bayern, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Schongau, the state of Bayern, Germany.
- Sponsor: UPM GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Schongau, the state of Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 47.8057, 10.9021 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 140 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1248b Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005826 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1248a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019