Ulan Mulun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
Ulan Mulun Coal Mine (神华神东煤炭集团有限责任公司乌兰木伦煤矿) is an underground operation located in Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
The satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine in Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Ulan Mulun Coal Mine is operated by Shenhua Shendong Coal Group Co., Ltd. It was built in November 1988 and officially put into operation in December 1992. After three technical upgrades, the mine currently has an approved capacity of 5.1 MTA, increased from its initial capacity of 300,000 tons per year.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Group Baotou Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(69.45%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(17.05%), Others(13.5%)
- Location: Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates:39.457596, 110.102160
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5.10 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) 
- Total Resource: 374 million tonnes (mt)
- Minable Reserves: 203 mt 
- Coal Type: bituminous (long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 44.80 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1992
- Source of Financing: