Ulan Mulun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ulan Mulun Coal Mine (神华神东煤炭集团有限责任公司乌兰木伦煤矿) is located in Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Ulan Mulun Coal Mine is operated by Shenhua Shendong Coal Group Co., Ltd. It was built in November 1988 and officially put into operation in December 1992. After three technical upgrades, the mine currently has an approved capacity of 5.1 MTA, increased from its initial capacity of 300,000 tons per year.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Group Baotou Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(69.45%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(17.05%), Others(13.5%)
- Location: Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates:39.457596, 110.102160
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5.10 mt/a 
- Total Resource: 374 mt
- Minable Reserves: 203 mt 
- Coal Type: bituminous (long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 44.80 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1992
- Source of Financing: