Ulsan Hanju power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of South Korea and coal|
Ulsan Hanju power station is a 90-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Ulsan Province, South Korea.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ulsan Province, South Korea.
- Sponsor: Hanju Corp
- Parent company: Hanju Corp
- Location: Ulsan Province, South Korea
- Coordinates: 35.5620, 129.3510 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 90 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 40 MW (start-up in 1994)
- Unit 5: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1998)
Articles and Resources