Umag-Plovanija-Koper Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Umag-Plovanija-Koper Gas Pipeline, also known as Umag (Kovri)-Koper pipeline, is a proposed gas pipeline in Croatia and Slovenia.
The pipeline would run from Umag, Croatia to Plovanija, Croatia to Koper, Slovenia.
- Operator: Plinacro Ltd
- Owner: Plinacro Ltd
- Parent: Plinacro Ltd
- Current capacity: 0.59 billion cubic meters/year
- Length: 8 km
- Diameter: 11.8 inches / 300 mm
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2030
- Associated Infrastructure:
The European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas assigned this pipeline the project code "TRA-N-336". This project is also featured in the EE-NGP catalog of potential Eastern European natural gas investments in support of the Three Seas Initiative.
Articles and resources
- ENTSOG TYNDP 2020 - Annex A - Projects Tables, 12 Nov 2019
- "Catalog of Potential Eastern European Natural Gas Investment Projects in Support of the Three Seas Initiative" (PDF). Usea. May 26th, 2021. Retrieved Jul 13th, 2022. line feed character in
|title=at position 50 (help); Check date values in: