Umarsar coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
The Umarsar coal mine is owned by Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited in Umarsar, Gujarat, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation operates the mine.
- Operator:Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation
- Owner: Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation
- Location: Umarsar, Lifri, Dhedrani, Lakhpat, Bhuj, Gujarat, India
- Coordinates: 23.723770, 68.837769 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 1.36 million tonnes
- Reserves: 15.40 million tonnes
- In service:
- Mine Size:
- Coal type: Lignite
- Mining method: Surface, Opencast
Articles and resources
- Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation,Umarsar Project, Company Website, accessed December 2020