Umm Shaif-Das Island oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Umm Shaif-Das Island oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Umm Shaif offshore oilfield to Das Island, United Arab Emirates.
The pipeline runs from Umm Shaif offshore oilfield to Das Island, United Arab Emirates.
- Operator: Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company
- Parent Company: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Current capacity: 36 inches
- Length: 35 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.