Unterbreizbach power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Unterbreizbach power station is a 20-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Thüringen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Unterbreizbach, the state of Thüringen, Germany.
- Sponsor: K+S AG
- Parent company:
- Location: Unterbreizbach, the state of Thüringen, Germany
- Coordinates: 50.8132, 9.9775 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 20 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1271 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006113 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)