Urdaneta Oeste Oil Field (Venezuela)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Urdaneta Oeste Field is an operating oil field in Venezuela.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Venezuela.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 10.1115, -71.8186 (approximate)
- Operator: Petroregional del Lago, S.A.
- Owner: PDVSA (60%); Shell (40%)
- Parent: PDVSA (60%); Royal Dutch Shell (40%)
- Discovery year: 1955
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Urdaneta Oeste Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||not applicable||20||million bbl/y||2015|||
|production||total liquids||not applicable||50||million bbl/y||2004|||
|reserves||oil||1P reserves||1 342||million bbl||2015|||
|reserves||total liquids||1P reserves||1 527||million bbl||2004|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- total liquids = oil, including condensate and natural gas liquids
Articles and Resources
- "PETRÓLEOS DE VENEZUELA, S.A. EX-99.T3". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. October 1, 2016. Archived from the original on March 31, 2021. Retrieved March 31, 2021.
- Maria A., Michael (December 1, 2005). "Structural control on sweet-spot distribution in a carbonate reservoir: Concepts and 3-D models (Cogollo Group, Lower Cretaceous, Venezuela)". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "PDVSA". www.pdvsa.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 21380068P1DRHMJ8KU70 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "United States Securities And Exchange Commission Form 20F" (PDF). U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. November 17, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.