Urengoy-Novopskov Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Urengoy-Novopskov Gas Pipeline is a gas pipeline in Russia and the Ukraine.
The pipeline is part of the larger Urengoy-Pomary-Uzhgorod Gas Pipeline.
- Operator: Gazprom, Ukrtransgaz
- Owners: Gazprom, Naftogaz
- Current capacity: 31 billion cubic meters per year
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1982
The pipeline is a main gas transportation pipeline from Russia to Ukraine's southern corridor. It enters through the Pisarevka gas metering station in Russia.
Articles and resources
- Russian-Ukrainian Gas Dispute, East European Gas Analysis, Jan. 16, 2009
- REPAIR OF THE CHELYABINSK - PETROVSK GAS PIPELINE WILL BE COMPLETED BY SEPTEMBER 2015, exform.ru, accessed September 2019
Related GEM.wiki articles
Wikipedia also has an article on the Urengoy Novopskov Pipeline (Natural gas transmission system of Ukraine). This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License].