Uzin power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Uzin power station was a proposed 400-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Ustecky Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Uzin - Usti nad Labem, Ustecky Region, Czech Republic.
The project has had a valid building permit since 2001. However, construction has faced opposition from local residents and politicians. As of November 2019 the project had not progressed and appears to be canceled.
- Sponsor: CEZ AS
- Parent company: CEZ AS
- Location: Uzin - Usti nad Labem, Ustecky Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 50.6882, 13.9711 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 400 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 400 MW
Articles and Resources
- A giant power plant will be built in Usti, Deník.cz, February 26, 2008.
- The Energy Sector and Energy Policy of the Czech Republic, Munispace, 2013.