V. I. Lenin (Kemerovo) coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The V. I. Lenin Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Mezhdurechensk Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The V. I. Lenin coal mine is an underground mine, operated by the Southern Kuzbass Coal Company, a subsidiary of Mechel Group, producing 0.84 million tonnes of coal near Mezdurechensk, in the Kuzbass coal field, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
- Sponsor: Southern Kubzass Coal Company
- Parent Company: Mechel
- Location: Mezhdurechensk Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Coordinates: 53.704709, 88.071127 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.85 million tonnes
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 36.7 MT
- Coal type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground (longwall)
- Start Year: 1953
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта им. В.И.Ленина (Междуреченск), Wikimapia, accessed May 2021.
- Claire Cuddihy, Mechel PAO launches new longwall at Ukrainian mine, World Coal, 23 August 2019
- Шахта имени В. И. Ленина (Междуреченск), MiningWiki.ru, accessed May 2021.
- Mechel, Southern Kuzbass Coal Company, company website, accessed May 19, 2020