Vaires power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of France and coal.|
Vaires power station is a retired 480-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the department of Seine-et-Marne, France.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the department of Seine-et-Marne, France.
- Sponsor: Electricite De France Sa (Edf)
- Parent company: EDF Group
- Location: the department of Seine-et-Marne, France
- Coordinates: 48.8736, 2.6559 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 480 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 230 MW (start-up in 1962)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 250 MW (start-up in 1966)
Articles and Resources