Vale Azul power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Vale Azul power station (Usina Termelétrica de Vale Azul) is a proposed 1017-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Macaé, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Vale Azul Energia Ltda.
- Parent company: Grupo Vale Azul
- Location: Macaé, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coordinates: -22.3669, -41.8744 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 1017 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Vale Azul Energia - Blue Valley Group". Grupo Valeazul. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "MHPS anuncia sua primeira vitória em leilão brasileiro de turbina a gás JAC". Terra. Archived from the original on May 6, 2021. Retrieved May 6, 2021.