Valero Pembroke power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Valero Pembroke power station is a proposed 45-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Pembrokeshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the proposed power station in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Valero Energy Ltd.
- Parent company: Valero Energy Corp
- Location: Pembroke, Pembrokeshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 51.6835, -5.0292 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 45 MW
Articles and Resources
- Valero CHP, Fluor, accessed Apr 14, 2021
- Pembroke Oil Refinery, NS Energy, accessed Apr 15, 2021
- UK Construction Forecast (sample) Experian, summer 2018
- Refinery Projects, Valero, accessed Apr 15, 2021
- Latest News, Valero Pembroke Refinery CHP Cogeneration, accessed Apr 15, 2021
- Fluor awarded contract for Valero’s refinery in Wales - News - The Chemical Engineer
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300DR21YHGK7F8579 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020