Vang Danh Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Vang Danh Coal Mine is an operating coal mine in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Vàng Danh, Uông Bí City, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam. The mine has an area of 20 km2.
The Vang Danh coal mine is an operating coal mine. It is operated by Vang Danh JSC (Công Ty Cổ Phần Than Vàng Danh), a subsidiary of state-owned coal company Vinacomin. It produced 3.45 million tons in 2019.
- Owner: Vang Danh JSC
- Parent Company: Vinacomin
- Location: Vàng Danh, Uông Bí City, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam
- GPS Coordinates: 21.1325542, 106.8080632 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 3.45 MT (2019)
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type:
- Mine Type:
- Start Year: 1964
- Workforce: 6,141
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Mỏ Than Vàng Danh, Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- GIỚI THIỆU CHUNG VỀ CÔNG TY (Introduction of the Company), Vang Danh JSC website, accessed Mar. 2021.