Verde Atlântico Energias power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Verde Atlântico Energias power station (Usina Termelétrica Verde Atlântico Energias) is a proposed 1768-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Peruíbe, the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Gastrading Comercializadora de Energias S.A.
- Parent company: Grupo Leros
- Location: Peruíbe, São Paulo, Brazil
- Coordinates: -24.2856, -47.0000 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 1768 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Léros Gastrading". Grupo Léros. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.