Verzuolo power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Verzuolo power station is a 140-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Cuneo, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Verzuolo, the province of Cuneo, Italy.
- Sponsor: GEVER SPA
- Parent company:
- Location: Verzuolo, the province of Cuneo, Italy
- Coordinates: 44.5947, 7.4858 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 140 MW
Articles and Resources
- European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), European Union, version 16 (May 2019).
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002982 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUUUVERZUOLO2R European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019