Villa María power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Villa María power station (Central Térmica Villa María) is a 250-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Córdoba province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Villa María, Córdoba province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: MSU Energy
- Parent company: MSU Energy Holding Ltd
- Location: Villa María, Córdoba, Argentina
- Coordinates: -32.4268, -63.1740 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 250 MW
Villa Maria is located on an 8 hectare estate and is connected to the Argentine electrical grid through a 132 kV transmission line. The commercial operation date for the combined cycle expansion of 50 MW was set for June 30, 2020.
Articles and Resources
- "Power plants and projects". MSU Energy. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "About us". MSU Energy. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "La energía que nos mueve". MSU Energy. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Power plants and projects – MSU Energy". msuenergy.com. Retrieved 2021-06-27.
- "2019 Results Conference Call" (PDF). MSU Energy. March 12, 2020.