Delong Nickel power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Delong Nickel power station is a 530-MW coal-fired power plant in Bondoala, Konawe, South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
The satellite photo below shows the plant in Bondoala, Konawe, South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
Background on Project
The plant powers the Delong nickel smelter in Bondoala, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: Virtue Dragon Nickel Industry Co. Ltd
- Parent company: Jiangsu Delong Nickel Industry Co
- Location: Bondoala, Konawe, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -3.9027628,122.419577 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 530 MW: Units 1-2: 2 x 30 MW; Units 3-4: 2 x 50 MW; Units 5-6: 60 MW; Units 7-8: 125 MW
- In service: Unit 7-8: 2018
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: