Vizag Ramky power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Vizag Ramky power station was a proposed 300-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Visakhapatnam District, the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
The project was announced in 2012, but no further progress appears to have been made.
- Sponsor: Ramky Infrastructure Ltd.
- Parent company: Ramky Infrastructure Ltd.
- Location: Nalgonda District, the state of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Coordinates: 17.7240, 82.7347 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 300 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 300 MW
Articles and Resources
- Ramky to set up industrial park in AP, Economic Times, July 15, 2012.