Volta Testi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Volta Testi power station is a 59-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Florence, Italy.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Greve in Chianti, the province of Florence, Italy.
- Sponsor: VOLTA S.R.L. 
- Parent company: Sacci S.P.A, TEI Energy S.P.A. 
- Location: Greve in Chianti, the province of Florence, Italy
- Coordinates: 43.5854, 11.3095 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 59 MW
Articles and Resources
- Volta S.r.l.
- New Power Plant Uses GE Aeroderivative Gas Technology to Help Italy Achieve Its Energy Goals, Manufacturing.Net, February 25, 2011
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019