From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Voronezh-Shebelenka Pipeline is a gas pipeline that runs from Russia to Ukraine.
The pipeline runs from Voroneszh, Russia to Shebelenka, Ukraine.
- Current capacity: 40 bcmp/y
- Length: 316.17 km / 196.65 mi
- Start Year:
- Associated Infrastructure:
Articles and resources
- "Natural Gas Pipelines in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East". Harvard.edu. Retrieved January 26, 2020.
- "Russia - Former Soviet Union Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines". Theodora. Retrieved 31 January 2020.
- "Voronezh - Shebelenka Pipeline". Enipedia. June 6, 2011. Archived from the original on September 11, 2017. Retrieved January 26, 2020.