Vresova TPS power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
Vresova TPS power station is a retired 400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Sokolov, Karlovarský Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Sokolov, Karlovarský Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Sokolovská Uhelná AS
- Parent company: Sokolovská Uhelná
- Location: Sokolov, Karlovarský Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 50.2558, 12.6959 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 400 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 200 MW (start-up in 1995)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 200 MW (start-up in 1996)
Articles and Resources