Wörth Palm power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Wörth Palm power station is a 70-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany. It powers the Palm Worth paper plant.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Worth am Rhein, the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Sponsor: Papierfabrik Palm GmbH & Co. KG 
- Parent company: Palm Group
- Location: Worth am Rhein, the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.0700, 8.3070 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 70 MW 
Articles and Resources
- Papierfabrik Palm, Wörth, Germany, Palm, accessed January 29, 2021
- Organisation, Palm, accessed January 29, 2021
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Holistic energy concept increases efficiency of paper mills in Germany, Siemens, November 19, 2019
- Wörth - Papierfabrik Palm Gas Power Plant
- Palm: Wörth