Włocławek power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Włocławek power station is a 465-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Włocławek, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: PKN Orle
- Parent company:
- Location: Włocławek, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 52.7074, 18.9589 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 465 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1019049 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 19W000000000257U accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019