WBM coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
WMB coal mine is operated by Wahana Baratama Mining, a subsidiary of Bayan Resources, in Satui, South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
Wahana Baratama Mining, a subsidiary of Bayan Resources, operates the mine.
- Sponsor: Wahana Baratama Mining 
- Parent company: Bayan Resources
- Location: Satui, South Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -3.737844, 115.297344 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 1.53 MTPA
- Reserves: 13.8 MT
- In service: 2007
- Coal type: Subbituminous Thermal
- Mining method: Surface, Opencast
Articles and resources
- Petromindo,Indonesian Coal Book 2019/2020