Waehlitz power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Waehlitz power station is a 37-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany.
- Sponsor: Mitteldeut Braunkohl (Mibrag)
- Parent company: J&T Group
- Location: the state of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.1663, 12.0764 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 37 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 37 MW (start-up in 1994)
Articles and Resources