Wanfeng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wanfeng Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Jinhui Wanfeng Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wangma Village, Xiazha Township, Xiaoyi City, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.045757, 111.794793
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 206.59 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 12169.34 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal，Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 16.1463 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008
Articles and resources
- 山西金晖万峰煤矿有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 山西省水利厅关于山西金晖万峰煤矿有限公司120万t/a矿井兼并重组整合项目对郭庄泉域水环境影响评价报告的批复, 山西省水利厅, April 4, 2019
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021,
- 山西金晖万峰煤矿有限公司煤矿采矿权评估报告书, 北京经纬资产评估有限责任公司, August 31, 2011