Wanfu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wanfu Coal Mine (兖煤菏泽能化有限公司万福煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located within Liulin Town of Shandong Province, China. The production capacity of it is designed to be 1.8 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Liulin Town, Juye County, Heze, Shandong Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In August 2010, the National Development and Reform Commission has ratified the development of Wanfu Coal Mine located in Juye Mining Area of Shandong Province, with a designated production capacity of 1.8Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Yanmei Heze Energy and Chemical Co.
- Parent Company: Yankuang Group (45.39%), Coal Industry and Jinan Design Research Institute Co.(1%）,Coalfield and Geology Bureau of Shandong Province (0.67%), others(52.94%)
- Location: Liulin Town, Juye County, Heze, Shandong Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.140568,115.86123
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/year
- Total Resource: 309.24Mt
- Minable Reserves: 162.87Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 109.3k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: