Wang Feng coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Sangshuping Town, Hancheng City, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On March 18, 2020, the National Energy Administration issued approval for the Wang Feng Coal Mine Project in Hancheng Mining Area, Shaanxi Province. The project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Shanmei Hancheng Mining Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co,.Ltd.(100%)
- Location: Sangshuping Town, Hancheng City, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.687856,110.555544 (approximate)
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 1215
- Coal Field: Weibei Coal Field
- Total Resource: 562.92Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 295.75Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 82.02k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: