Wangjiata coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Wangjiata coal mine (新能矿业有限公司王家塔煤矿) is located in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, with a designed production capacity of 8 million tons/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shashagetai Village, Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Wangjiata coal mine started on August 6, 2008, and was officially put into production in February 2012. The production capacity was increased to 6.8 million tons/year in 2015. In 2019, the production capacity of Wangjiata Coal Mine was increased from 6.8 million tons/year to 8 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Xin Neng Ming Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Xin’ao Holding Investment Co.(31.04%), Hongchuang(Shenzhen) Investment Center (9.7%), Langfang Heyuan Investment Center(8%), Hebei Weiyuan Group(7.24%), Others(44.02%)
- Location:Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.676306,110.001415(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8Mt/a
- Total Resource:1100Mt
- Minable Reserves: 661Mt
- Coal Type: bit(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 56.6733k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012
- 所在煤田:Dongsheng coal field
- number of workers:100-199