Wangjiazhai Coal Mine Inclined Shaft
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wangjiazhai Coal Mine Inclined Shaft started construction in November 1965 and was completed and put into operation in February 1972, with a designed production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year. After approval in September 2012, the production capacity was expanded to 1.2 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Guizhou Shuicheng Mining Co., Ltd. Wangjiazhai Coal Mine
- Owner: Guizhou Water Mine Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wangjiazhai Town, Zhongshan District, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 26.705126, 104.798124
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 68 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 48.9630 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 19.888k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1972