Wangjiazhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wangjiazhuang Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The reorganization and integration project started construction on November 1, 2010, and the acceptance was completed on May 13, 2015, and the mine was converted into a production mine.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Lvliang Lishi Wangjiazhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Datuhe Coking Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wangjiazhuang Village, Binhe Street Office, Lishi District, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.501779, 111.160181
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 96.87 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 28.064 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 9.1461 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012