Wangling Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wangling Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Lingshi Xinyiwangling Coal Industry Co., Ltd. As a reorganized and integrated mine, it was established in 2009, with a 0.9 million tons/year production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Lingshi Xinyi Wangling Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xinyi Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yingwu Village, Yingwu Township, Lingshi County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.934128, 111.657717
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 149.66 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 83.4370 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 13.4295 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009