Wanglou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wanglou Coal Mine is operated by Shandong Dongshan Wanglou Coal Mine Co., Ltd. Wanglou No.1 mine started construction in 2004 and was put into operation in 2007, with a designed production capacity of 0.9 million tons/year. Wanglou No.2 mine was built in 2006 and put into operation in 2013, with a designed production capacity of 0.45 million tons/year. At the end of 2016, Wanglou No.2 mine was closed.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.0 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shandong Dongshan Wanglou Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wanglou Village, Yutun Town, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.194934, 116.581628
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 182.2752 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 28.0392 million tonne
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking coal, Gas-fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 93.7696 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2007