Wangtian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wangtian Coal Mine is a reorganization and integration mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Wangtian Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Lujiagou Village, Yaozhuang Township, Baode County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.994562, 111.125017
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 70.49 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 6.49 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 7.9584 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011