Wangtian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wangtian Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons per year design production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Wangtian Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Lujiagou Village, Yaozhuang Township, Baode County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.994562, 111.125017
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 70.49 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 6.49 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 7.9584 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011
Articles and resources
- 山西忻州神达望田煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 中央生态环境保护督察组“回头看”转办忻州市第二十五批群众举报案件边督边改公开情况一览表, 忻州市人民政府网, December 6, 2018
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021,
- 山东能源集团有限公司主体与相关债项2019年度跟踪评级报告, 大公国际资信评估有限公司, July 25, 2019
- 龙矿集团公司与神达集团合作经营望田煤业签约仪式在太原举行, 龙口矿业集团公司, March 16, 2011