Wangwa No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Ningxia Wangwa Coal Industry Co., Ltd operates the Wangwa No.2 Coal Mine, which is owned by Aluminum Corporation of China. The Wangwa No. 2 Mine started in July 2007 and started joint trial operation in June 2010.It passed the completion acceptance in January 2011, and officially put into production, with a designed production capacity of 1.5 million tons per year. In 2012, the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region Economic and Information Technology Commission approved a production capacity of 3 million tons per year.
- Operator: Ningxia Wangwa Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Aluminum Corporation of China
- Location:Wangwa Town, Pengyang County, Guyuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.152813, 106.602142(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 123.395 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous-longflame,non-caking (Themal)
- Mine Size: 8.7216k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2010