Wangxingzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Wangxingzhuang Coal Mine is operated by China Coal Henan Xinneng Development Co., Ltd. Construction started in October 2004, trial operation in July 2007, and formal production in January 2009, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Henan Xinneng Development Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Coal Resources Development Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wangxingzhuang Coal Mine, Xindian Town, Xinzheng City, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.380027, 113.625390
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 285.224 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 128.037 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meagar Lean Coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 71.9015 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2009