Wangzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Xixia Village，Yincheng Town, Shangdang District, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Wangzhuang Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Sanyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd..It was put into operation in 1982.
- Operator: Shanxi Sanyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xixia Village，Yincheng Town, Shangdang District, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.944946, 113.090962(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 162.23Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 82.76Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous/Anthracite, Thermal
- Mine Size: 16.69k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1982